C# Developer, working with OO coding languages framework, C#, C/C++/Java, you're looking for an exciting new Senior Developer role with an award winning Fintech company where innovation is recognised and encouraged.
This organisation has grown rapidly, with a large global presence, continued expansion plans and new product development (mainly in C++ and C#) on the horizon. They are seeking only the best candidates who share their passion, to join a dynamic team.
What's on offer?
- Salary up to £65,000 basic
- 25 days holiday + BH (+trade in holiday scheme)
- Flexibility to work from home
- 2 days of paid leave for voluntary work
- Matching 4% Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Gadget insurance
What do you need?
- Degree in Computing or Engineering (or similar).
- At least 5 years' of experience working as a software developer.
- Good knowledge of OO coding, C#, C/C++/Java.
- Multithreading and Async programming.
- Experience of working with ReST APIs / Websockets.
- Experience of working messaging queues like RabbitMQ/ActiveMQ/ZeroMQ.
- Good knowledge of Server-Side programming.
- Good communication skills and able to dissect problems.
Ideally some of the following:
- Experience of Single Page Web-application development using Angular/React.
- Basic understanding of financial trading, or financial markets.
- Experience/understanding of FIX Protocol messaging.
What will you be doing?
Working within the software development team you'll take a Senior role which you will look to progress to a Lead role:
- Managing the delivery of projects
- Design, architect and implement new feature sets and enhancements.
- Resolve reported bugs from QA, Support and Clients in a timely manner.
- Design, document, implementation and unit testing.
- Help document any major change sets.
- Create and update documentation.
- Investigate and analyse support and production issues.
- Maintain and streamline current code.
- Support and mentor junior developers.
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website: www.first4personnel.co.uk You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency and a Recruitment Business. We are GDPR compliant.
£60,000.00 - £65,000.00 per year