C# Developer - Corby/4 Days Remote (£28,000 - £35,000)
The organisation is based in Corby and they are keen to recruit Developers who have experience working with C#.
What will you be doing?
You'll be working on cutting edge projects, primarily enterprise in scale and focused around emerging markets such as Big Data, Cloud and AI. As a C# Developer you'll be expected to work across the full Software Development, working with both internal and external teams.
- The technical skills you will work with; Microsoft technologies (.NET Core, C#, SQL, ASP.NET MVC, Server on Microsoft Azure.
- Work closely with your team and other development teams as well as QA engineers, product and project managers.
- The ability to work well in a team as well as independently on individual projects and challenges.
In return, you will benefit from an above market-rate salary (£26,000 - £35,000), varied benefits package and the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in an Agile environment. Moreover, you will be given a tailored 'T-shaped' progression route, with opportunities to move into Senior and Lead roles in the future.
What's in this for you?
- Home working - Fully remote now and 4 days remote post COVID.
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive Salary
- Free onsite parking
- You will be given a tailored 'T-shaped' progression route, with opportunities to move into Senior and Lead roles in the future.
- Team days/nights out
If you are keen to learn a bit more about this specific opportunity or other roles similar to this, then I would be happy to set up chat - I can be contacted by the following means:
Office Line: 0191 338 7572
LinkedIn: 'Joe Ezzard'
Anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.
28,000.00 - 35,000.00 per year