Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence. An essential piece of the Brandwatch family, BuzzSumo is a content intelligence platform. Its crisp, clear interface makes sophisticated data insights available in a self-serve format for more than 3,000 paying customers, including brands such as Buzzfeed, Ogilvy, Pfizer, Condé Nast, Expedia, and IBM.
BuzzSumo analyzes millions of pieces of content from across the web and social media each day and uses social engagement data to surface the most engaging pieces and discover influencers. To help SEO-focused users, BuzzSumo has recently launched a new Keyword Tool, which can be paired with deep engagement insights from across the platform to create comprehensive and authoritative content that ranks higher and increases organic traffic.
As a content manager for BuzzSumo you will be a strong collaborator and planner, and an excellent writer. The bar is high: this is content marketing to content marketers! Someone that loves to dig into the data to create content that shares insights, solutions, stories, and generates demand. The main focus of your role will be creating and coordinating content. You’ll get to work on a diverse range of content creation projects, including emails, online trends, blog posts, thought leadership and reports.
Why do we need you?
To work as part of our BuzzSumo and Comms & Content team to create high quality, intelligent and engaging content that supports BuzzSumo’s growth ambitions.
Your role will include:
- Working alongside the VP of Comms, Brandwatch Content Manager, and BuzzSumo Digital Marketing Exec to create and execute a content strategy and plan.
- Generating top quality content to feed the marketing and demand generation activities of the BuzzSumo team.
- Being an expert in the BuzzSumo platform, developing a detailed knowledge of all the ways a marketer can use BuzzSumo and how that can be highlighted through content.
- Analyzing social media, online, and social engagement data using the BuzzSumo platform, plus other data sets and the wider Brandwatch product suite, to produce a wide range of content.
- A broad range of copywriting, including emails, online trends, blog posts, thought leadership and reports.
- Assisting with data analysis to support media inquiries.
- Effectively managing your time and others to ensure delivery of the BuzzSumo content plan alongside the wider marketing and design team.
- Ensuring consistent and relevant data analysis, evaluation, and reporting on key team metrics.
We are seeking:
- 2+ years of experience in content management, copywriting and data driven content creation and a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- An avid writer who feels comfortable working with data and writing compelling content of all types about a wide range of topics and themes. Able to articulate complex ideas simply, in plain language. Has a solid understanding of SEO principles.
- A creative storyteller who can take content ideas and themes and create relevant and compelling content that our customer base and prospects value.
- Proven experience in gathering data, performing analysis, developing in-depth insights and visualising/presenting data findings.
- Documented examples of content you have created/content campaigns you have been a part of and the results they have generated i.e. the audience reached, downloads achieved, leads generated etc.
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail.
- A collaborative and accountable individual who is comfortable multitasking and working effectively as part of a global content production process.
- Experience using BuzzSumo would be highly valued.
- Experience working in marketing tech, social media analytics, or related industries would be a huge advantage.
- Previous use of Wrike or other project management tools would also be a bonus.
Experience you will gain in this role:
- Working as part of a global marketing team with a broad range of experience to learn from.
- Exposure to global content campaigns and exciting projects that enhance the brand, drive sales qualified leads and coverage.
**In your application, please attach a writing piece(s) that showcases your writing skills**
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; bike to work scheme, pension contribution, childcare vouchers and discounted gym memberships. We have a flexible working policy and we are optimized for remote working.
Working for Brandwatch: We believe exceptional work is a result of an environment centred around development, collaboration, trust and creativity.
With 10 offices around the globe, our success is predicated on strong communication. We listen and learn, we develop our staff, we care about our work, and, above all, we support each other. We’re always aiming to expand and we need brilliant people like you to get there. Come grow with us.
Brandwatch Brighton is where it all began, we can be found in the vibrant North Laines. We host yoga classes and Juice Mondays. We have cupboards bursting with snacks, a well stocked drinks fridge, sushi lunches, flexible working spaces and only a stone's throw away from the beach.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.