Our buying teams - if it's possible - have to move even quicker than the rest of the business.
And they have to keep ahead of our customers too: second-guessing what they want and need before they do. As a Buying Administration Assistant you will support both the Buying Assistants and Buying Directors to stay ahead of the game, providing comprehensive and professional administrative support. If you are considering a career in buying, this could be the perfect first step.
We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. And to keep on top of that wave, our buying teams have to do something pretty special to keep our customers coming back for more.
Training Plan Administrator
*12 month FTC*
The Administration team within Corporate Buying is seeking a Training Plan Administrator for a 12 month fixed term contract. Working within the Administration team, you will be responsible for compiling all training plans for new starters and colleagues visiting from other departments. You will also be carrying out other administrative duties within the team. Working at the centre of the Buying department, this role provide a great opportunity to experience a high profile role within a large and busy office environment. As you will be liaising with all teams within Buying, you will need to bring confidence and assertiveness to build excellent working relationships. Coordinating so many people requires great organisational skills, and being a dab hand with Excel and Outlook will definitely stand you in good stead!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordination of training plans for employees and visitors
• Internal and external stakeholder engagement and management of all levels of business
• Continuous improvement within role, simplifying processes and operations to maximise efficiencies
• Responsible for the processing and tracking of invoices and other administrative duties as required
• Support the delivery of the team strategy as required
• Organisational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to build effective relationships with colleagues at all levels of the business
• Ability to manage a varied workload, conflicting deadlines and multiple projects simultaneously
• Innate curiosity; always striving to improve and simplify processes and ensure consistency wherever possible
• Detail orientated
• Po-active and work on own initiative, working both in a team and independently
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook
• Ability to investigate and analyse a challenge and offer a solution
• A desire for continued personal development