Are you an experienced E-Commerce Buyer/ Product Manager / Category Manager looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to work for a UK market leader? This really is a fantastic opportunity for somebody to get involved in a company that is growing and extremely successful, with the game industry ever changing it really is an exciting time to join!!
- Salary £32,000 - £36,000 + bonus
- Pension - contributes 5% of basic salary if employee contribute 4% of basic salary
- Holiday entitlement - 21 days per year +BH
- Additional holidays for those with over 3 years' service
- 1-hour early finish on Fridays
- Company discount on video game products
- Free car parking
- Payday - last working Friday of every month
- Life Assurance
Location: Perry Barr
- To shape, support and deliver the Online Product strategies, plans and campaigns.
- Develop new product ranges supporting new gaming releases.
- The individual must display a diverse skill set in many areas and will be required to display capability in margin maintenance to achieve continuous profitability and growth.
- The ability to analyse and decipher sales data to recognise any ongoing trends or anomalies.
- Grow online product portfolio whilst ensuring we maintain brand guidelines.
- Develop new product ranges ensuring all brand launches are supported online.
- Manage supplier relationships for new and existing ranges.
- Set and agree commercials when listing new lines with suppliers.
- Maximise the profit contribution of online sales through effective management of stock levels and accurate forecasting of sales.
- Report on product sales and recommend tactics to improve.
- Ensure onsite promotions are relevant to current campaigns.
- Prioritise and maximise business value from all product releases by understanding customer shopping behaviours and commercial trends.
- Review and feedback on competitors - new products, highlighting new features, trends and website functionality.
- Be knowledgeable in all products, ranges and competitors thereby providing insight and recommendations where necessary.
- Review and suggest cross sells to increase basket value and encourage site browsing.
- Use data and insights to identify and promote products and categories.
The successful candidate will have Product Management experience and will demonstrate the following:
- Experience in eCommerce Product Management
- Enterprise level eCommerce experience with knowledge of CMS systems, HTML and Google Analytics
- Commercially minded with experience of driving performance in line with targets and budgets
- Display a proven track record of delivering sales and margin growth through product management
- Experience in product development
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a cross functional environment with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet variable deadlines
- High attention to detail and a methodical approach to meet deadlines
- Excellent administration and communication skills (written and verbal)
- A polite and professional manner
- Ability to work within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Previous Ecommerce Buyer/ Product / Category management with proven track record in increasing sales whilst maintaining margins
- Good knowledge of CMS systems
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Marketplace (Amazon & eBay) experience is desirable
Interviews are taking place next week!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
£32,000.00 - £36,000.00 per year