Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant who enjoys the flexibility of home-working and out-of-hours shifts?
Our Nights Team provide a fantastic service to Academic and Charity clients to support them in their vital work around the globe. As Business Travel Consultant you will be booking flights, hotels, car hire to a wide-range of destinations so your ability to work on complex itineraries will be key. We are therefore looking for a highly experienced consultant with a good working knowledge of reservations, fares and ticketing gained within a TMC environment. This is a home based role (working 5 on / 5 off shifts from 10.30pm – 8.30am) which will include some weekends as part of a consistent shift pattern.
In return you’ll receive some great benefits:
- A highly competitive salary, with quarterly bonus
- 22.5 days holiday (including bank holidays) rising by 1 day (pro rata) after 1 year service
- Option to buy / sell annual leave days
- Excellent opportunities for progression in a fast-growing company
- Life Assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Discounted staff travel
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Eye Tests
- Team nights out
- Previous experience working as a Business Travel Consultant
- A passion for travel with demonstrable energy and self-motivation
- Experience dealing with high volumes of email and call requests processing complex travel bookings
- Experience of nett fares, including air passes and RTW fares
- Excellent Worldwide travel knowledge
- Good CRS knowledge - Galileo preferable but cross-training can be given
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the confidence to deal with clients over the phone on a daily basis
- The ability to work independently, and within a team, to achieve individual and team targets
So, if you’re an experienced Business Consultant who wants to be a part of a fast-growing travel management company, then we would love to hear from you!
Welcome to Diversity Travel – We’re a leading travel management company for the charity and academic communities. We’re proud and passionate about what we do in helping our clients understand and save money on their travel and accommodation.
We’re proud and passionate about what we do.
We embrace diversity and treat everyone with respect and trust.
We always look to improve our products, services and ourselves.
We keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.