Are you looking to start a career within administration supporting a successful Asset and Compliance team whilst working towards a Level 3 Diploma in Business? Do you have experience is preparing documents in a variety of different formats? If so our client are looking for a Business Support Apprentice to join our successful Asset and Compliance team.
This role will be a 2 year fixed term contract which includes completing a Level 3 Diploma in Business. The main purpose of this role is to support/assist the administration support to the Asset and Compliance team, including maintaining accurate Stock condition data, obtaining and checking compliance documentation and producing data reports.
Your Business Support Apprentice Role:
- Providing support with inputting and processing of data according to agreed timescales
- Take minutes at meetings with a high degree of competence and accuracy
- To provide support to the team including administration work, attending contract meetings, engaging with residents and providing data
Our Ideal Business Support Apprentice
- 3 GCSEs (A*-C/9-4) including English or successful completion of Level 2 Diploma
- Ability to prioritise, organise and manage a diverse and complex workload
- Experience in preparing documents in a variety of formats, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF.
What do we offer?
Working close to Watford Junction station, and within walking distance to the shops or cafes to Watford Town Centre, With a multi-generational workforce we try to ensure that we have something for everyone example:
- 28 days annual & closure days to Christmas & bank holidays
- Employer pension contribution up to 11%
- Development opportunities
- Employee rewards which include shopping vouchers, duvet days & free massages
To not miss out on this fantastic opportunity to become our next successful Business Support Apprentice, click the apply now button and complete our online application to register your interest. We look forward to meeting you!