Are you a driven professional with experience in working with Financial Services clients driving existing and new relationships?
Does the prospect of engaging with senior consultants and clients, focusing on relationship management and sales excite you?
Would you like to further build on your existing experience and make a notable impact in a growing organisation?
If so, then this is the perfect career opportunity for you!
Come and join our emagine family, become an emagineer!
We have a unique opportunity for a Relationship Engagement Manager to join our successful, fun and dynamic sales team at emagine Consulting. Reporting into the Client Director, in your new role as Relationship Engagement Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to act as a support function; you’ll do this by being naturally welcoming, inviting and methodical in your approach and demeanor. You will be interacting with our subject matter expert (SME’s) senior specialist consultants on a daily basis, that are placed onsite with our clients, Tier 1 and 2 investment banks; so being able to risk assess and identify any immediate and or future concerns on the accounts and projects that you are supporting is essential.
As Relationship Engagement Manager, your three core areas of focus will be:
- Walking consultants onsite for their first interview/meeting with our clients (Tier 1 and 2 investment banks)
- Ensuring that our consultants are taken care of once working onsite with our clients on various projects
- Maintaining professional working relationships with our consultants every 4 weeks, once they are engaged in their projects with our clients
Client Relationship Management
- Owning the conversations regarding consultant contract extensions and commercial negotiations with the clients
- Keeping in contact with project leads/senior leaders on the client side to obtain feedback on how our consultants are doing
- Networking with clients via events that are hosted to maintain a great working relationship
- Generating leads to help Account Directors grow the business in our client groups
- Engaging with our consultants to identify leads through their network and or other project work
- Partnering with our internal recruitment team to find leads/connections that may be suitable for future projects
To be considered for this rewarding opportunity you'll:
- Have an in-depth understanding of client success methods within a financial services environment
- Be comfortable with persuading and influencing stakeholders at all levels
- Have great written and verbal communications skills
- Be at ease with managing stakeholder relationships
- Be proactive, methodical and driven in your approach
emagine Consulting is an independent professional services consultancy with 30 years of experience specialising in the banking and financial services industry. We partner with our clients to meet their immediate and long-term business initiatives. We achieve this by leveraging our expert and proprietary industry knowledge, coupled up with an extensive understanding of their business needs to drive the right solution for our clients. With our practice-based organisational structure, combined with our agile delivery model, we are able to successfully deliver highly complex, cross-region programmes/projects for our clients.
Our core values:
At emagine Consulting we consistently strive to deliver high standards and best practice to our customers, colleagues, and consultants. Whilst we have had many successes, we aim not to dwell on them; instead, our agenda and approach are to always seek to improve on our past successes and to better ourselves. Our five core values, internally known as the 5C's assist us in making sure that we remain consistent across all functions, departments, and sectors.
Our 5 core values are as follows:
- Caring - we are attentive, we listen and learn from each other
- Committed - we are committed to delivering results
- Courageous - we dare to explore new realms of possibility
- Collaborative - we trust each other and work as a reliable team
- Creative - we think outside the box, with expertise and imagination
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will already have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
“emagine is an equal opportunity employer, and employment practices are based strictly on merit. It is the policy of the Company to give equal opportunity in employment regardless of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, religion or ethnic origin.