Who we are
We are Banking and Treasury, a team of change leading Business Process Analyst’s charged with deployment and centralization of the Group Banking Solution.
Motivated and talented Banking Systems Specialist having knowledge of Security and Bank Account Management with several years’ experience in Treasury, strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving.
Builds relationships effortlessly both internally and externally to collaborate with different workstreams and provide critical services to the core business.
Works in an independent manner, shows initiative to develop their own viewpoints yet enjoys working in a team teaching and learning from colleagues.
- Ownership of the group payment system Table of Authority
- Security manager and administrator of Group Payment and Banking platforms:
- Allocate and maintain security rights to end users
- Harmonize access profiles and entitlements across platforms
- Collaborate with local finance dept’s to migrate their local web banking systems to centralized profiles
- Configure the Group Payment platform
- Coordinate documentation signing with the bank and business units
- Bank Account Management:
- Assist with and drive when needed, phases of the Bank Account Management (BAM) project i.e. due diligence, solution design, RFP, implementation
- Ownership of the solution once implemented
- Banking policies and procedures:
- Participate actively in the development of the Group Policies and Procedures with respect to payment activities, bank account and bank mandates management
- Draft / assist with processes to ensure that the policies are followed by the business units
Attributes and Experience
- 3-5 years Treasury experience within an international organisation
- Knowledge and experience in variety of web banking platform administration
- Knowledge and experience in Bank Account/Bank Mandates Management systems
- Familiar with the bank’s documentation and reporting requirements (KYC, AML, FATCA)
- Ability to work autonomously on assigned tasks or projects in an international organisation
- Good team working
- Well organized and reliable
- Proactive and critical mindset
- Knowledge of AvantGard TRAX
- Knowledge of payment industry practices (SWIFT, 3SKEY, BAM, etc…)
- Qualified or part qualified Treasurer (ACT)
- Knowledge of bank file formats (XML 20022-pain001, MT940, etc…) and SWIFT message workflows
- Experience with or implementing a Bank Account Management project
- Understanding of Financial Systems and IT architecture
Diversity and inclusion
Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.