Our client is the world’s only truly global business school offering an accelerated, top-ranked MBA degree; a Bachelor degree; an Executive MBA degree: and a series of one-year Master-degree programs. Their innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives on their unique Global Campus Rotation—a program that allows students to study on any combination of five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, and Shanghai, as well as the business schools rotation center in New York City.
With students representing 140 nationalities, this International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
They love exceeding goals, they love speed, and they strive when changes happen. Fundamentally, they love what they do: helping students find a business school that is relevant and that could potentially change their lives. If you identify yourself with them, read on!
How you can expect to spend your day:
We are seeking a motivated, organized, can-do individual to join the busy Business Intelligence Department for an International Business School.
As a Junior Data Specialist you will immerse yourself in the detail and depth of our platforms and systems. You will be both the fuel for the Enrollment and Marketing teams and the guardian of our data repository so it is important that you are passionate about data quality and integrity.
You will work with a number of stakeholders ranging from marketing and sales offices around the world as well as external providers and suppliers so you must have good communication skills to work with other disciplines in the wider organization.
- Clean and upload data from internal and external sources into Salesforce
- Daily monitoring of data across our architecture, identifying issues and solving problems
- Regular amending and appending Salesforce data
- Support the BI Analyst with adhoc requests
Ideal Candidates Skills and Experience
- Would suit a computer sciences, analytics, data science or numerate bachelor’s degree graduate
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Appreciation of data best practices
- Advanced knowledge of Excel - vba, macros
- Strong SQL skills
- Knowledge of ETL techniques and APIs
- Knowledge of cloud processing
- Practical experience of Salesforce and MarketingCloud is a plus.
- be highly motivated, flexible and innovative in your approach (with a self-starter, hands-on, can-do attitude)
- be structured, well organized and detail oriented
- thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- be a positive team player who likes to problem solve
- be able to clearly and effectively communicate with colleagues of all experience levels and disciplines
- please note that you must have the right to work in the US to be considered for this position.
Room for progression