Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain. Dematic employs over 7,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers globally, with engineering centers and manufacturing facilities located around the world. Dematic is one brand under the KION Group of companies and has implemented more than 6,000 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimize material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centers. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
Due to continued growth, Dematic is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to join the FP&A team.
Looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Business Intelligence Analyst with a passion for next level reporting, drive standardization with reports, and provide value add reporting to help influence decision-making.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you’ll be responsible for maintaining consistent and consolidated dashboards that support the analytical reporting needs of the Leadership Team (LT). This will involve capturing, manipulating and verifying data from various sources, across a range of business intelligence tools.
The role will also include FP&A responsibilities for G&A cost centres, Absorption, and Headcount reporting. FP&A responsibilities require ongoing interactions with G&A leadership including HR Director, IT Director, CEO, & CFO.
- Responsible for Hyperion data management including validation to source data and reporting improvements
- Create and maintain data flow charts for financial reporting tools such as Power BI and Hyperion
- Using available financial tools to Investigate trends, analyse large sets of data and provide reports to help the LT make informed strategic decisions
- SAP & Oracle master data management
- Consolidate and distribute KPI reporting to support day-to-day decision making
- Responsible for managing all G&A cost centres (actuals, monthly forecast, STRAP, Budget reporting) to drive cost awareness and operational profitability
- Manage headcount reports for actuals vs. budget
- Manage absorption Reporting (Actuals, Forecast, & Budget)
- Ad hoc support
- Qualified accountant with 5+ years post qualification experience
- Experience working with and manipulating large data sets
- Ability to interpret data and transform it into visual reports and dashboards, making it easier for colleagues to understand
- Strong MS Excel and MS PowerPoint Skills are essential
- Able to take the initiative and demonstrate an attitude towards continuous improvement
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI, Oracle EPM & SAP is an advantage