CRF Health and Bracket merged in September 2018. We continue to use our original names whilst are Marketing Team work on the new name, branding etc. Combined we have over 1500 employees operating out of the UK, US, Czech Republic, Romania, Finland, India and Japan.
Bracket offers a unique suite of solutions, with a unique perspective on clinical research development. We focus on bringing together best-in-class science, technology and service to drive superior clinical outcome results for our clients and for their patients. If you are a creative problem-solver and have a hard-wired, instinctual commitment to exceptional customer service, we'd love to talk to you!
Is this job right for you?
Responsible for directly selling CRF Bracket’s product and services related to a specific solution(s) (IRT, SmartSupplies, TrialConsent, Patient Engagement, Neuroscience) in the assigned territory and accounts, collaborating with Portfolio Leads and Sales Development colleagues across the whole sales cycle and related sales activities, in order to grow the business across the specific solution, to contribute to the company sales growth objectives and overall product penetration targets.
- Responsible for the achievement of the solution sales goals for the assigned territory and accounts set at the start of each financial year (commencing 1st April).
- Contribute to an annual territory and account sales plan, in collaboration with colleague Portfolio Leads, aligned to the business objectives and execute that plan, to achieve the annual sales targets, providing monthly updates on progress to the Vice President - Business Development.
- Forecast own predicted quarterly and annual sales achievement in the monthly report on the account and territory strategic plan.
- Responsible for entry and maintenance of required data in SalesForce related to sales activities, pipeline and contracts.
- Work with Portfolio Leads to define strategy to achieve the solution sales targets.
- Represents CRF Bracket at industry-related conferences and trade shows.
- Support Portfolio Leads to produce responses to RFP and RFI, and help prepare, organize and deliver sponsor presentations.
- Utilizes strategies and implements tactics to persuade prospective sponsors to contract with CRF Bracket across identified solution.
- Coordinate with Portfolio Lead and Sales Development to prospect for new sales opportunities with existing and new customers.
DECISION MAKING AND INFLUENCE
- Requests for all deviations from standard price proposals will be referred to the Vice President -Business Development for initial approval and escalated within the Business Development Management team as required by the relevant Delegation of Authority document
Do you have the right background for this job?
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated success in a business to business sales role, in a life sciences related sector, with experience of selling complex technical project solutions.
- Proven success in the leadership of proposals and bid defence processes and meetings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to present customer proposals confidently.
- Ability to produce a territory/ account plan and execute the plan to achieve the annual sales target.
- Ability to build and manage own sales funnel and pipeline to accurately forecast sales achievement.
- Strong planning and organisation skills, able to plan and prioritise effectively to meet deadlines.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Success in eClinical technology sales.
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical and CRO industries.
- Experience of working in a matrix reporting structure in a global company.
- Experience of working collaboratively with international colleagues in a global company.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Salesforce.com (or other CRM system).
- International as needed
- Approximately 50%; mostly domestic
- There will be an expectation to travel extensively, with overnight stays and working outside of normal working hours as required to meet the demands of customers, and to achieve the sales targets.
Budget Responsibility: Annual sales target as set at the start of each financial year.
CRF Bracket was formed in 2018 by the merger of CRF Health and Bracket to provide life science companies with patient-centric technology solutions that advance clinical research and transform the patient experience. Our solutions are trusted by pharmaceutical companies of all sizes, including all of the top 20 pharmas, as well as CROs, biotechs, and academic institutions on over 4,000 global clinical trials. For nearly 20 years, we have been committed to helping life science companies bring life-changing therapies to patients and communities around the world. The culture our founders instilled continues to drive our values today as we are innovative, results-driven, and deeply committed to our customers. We believe each and every person in our company plays a part in our success—our employees are proud, passionate, and own their contributions, both individually and in collaboration with an inspiring team of colleagues.
- Our US offices are in Plymouth Meeting, PA; Wayne, PA; Trevose, PA; Boston, MA; Arlington, VA; San Francisco, CA; and San Diego, CA
- Our UK offices are in Hammersmith, London; Reading; and Sandwich, Kent
- Our Finland office is in Helsinki
- Our Romania office is in Iasi
- Our Japan office is in Tokyo
- Our Czech Republic office is in Prague
- Our India office is Hyderabad