About Parking Awareness Services
We are one of the UK's leading Parking Management & Enforcement companies. We cover all aspects of management and enforcement: from single forecourt self-ticketing, to 500+ space pay-and-display installation and maintenance.
Using the latest technologies we supply landowners/businesses with the software, hardware and industry knowledge required to turn parking abuse into parking revenue.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to acquire leads PAS to provide their services on. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from the first contact until you close the deal. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
You will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and the Company Director.
- Report to the Company Director on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations