We are looking for a driven and energetic Dutch speaking Business Development Representative (BDR) to generate and nurture sales leads for our SaaS-based email and information services. Working closely with Marketing, Channel and Sales teams, you will develop new business leads by a mix of warm and cold calling.
This role will be supporting our business development teams focused on the Dutch market and so requires a fluent English and Dutch speaker. This is a great opportunity to help us target a growing region and become part of Mimecast’s future success!
- Currently based in London and fluent in English and Dutch?
- Looking for a stepping stone into a sales role?
- Passionate about working for a high-growth company?
- Determined and ambitious about career development?
- Excited by technology?
If this sounds like you, then please read on…
The Business Development role will also entail working at events and being involved in partner sales environments, speaking directly with end customers and articulating the benefits of the Mimecast platform. As a BDR, you will have an amazing opportunity to be part of the ‘growth team’ for generating business for the entire sales team.
We're looking to speak with motivated high-performers, regardless of experience. You may be a Graduate looking to join the Technology Sales sector, or you may already have some telesales / business development experience and looking for career progression. Above all you will have a positive ‘can do’ attitude coupled with outstanding communication and further language skills required to articulate and sell complex solutions to the Dutch market. You will be working within a team of tech savvy individuals who are a lot of fun but also very committed to the success of the company.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Following up all marketing campaigns to qualify leads in an effective manner
- Working with reseller partners to generate joint opportunities for both businesses
- Profiling a dedicated target list to generate opportunities in those accounts
- Cold calling with a professional telephone manner
- Articulating and promoting the business and its key services
- Articulating a sales pitch effectively, securing meetings for the wider business to promote Mimecast
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – fluent in English and Dutch
- You will be expected to be diligent, quick thinking and eager to learn about IT and sectorial issues
- The ideal candidate should be a confident team player, with the motivation to work individually as required
- Fully conversant with Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email and Internet
- Proven experience in telesales / lead generation with experience of meeting targets would be highly beneficial
- A skilled negotiator
- A team player
- Organised, able to work to tight deadlines and able to coordinate diaries with excellent attention to detail
- Willingness and drive to move into a sales role in the future where you will be responsible for a sales target
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, pension, life cover, child care vouchers and an annual gym subsidization. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who have ‘’that extra something’’ and really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump onboard with us?
Mimecast is a global company with certain business operations in North America. By responding to this advertisement you are agreeing to your details, including any personally identifiable information therein, to be transferred to Mimecast North America, Inc. Mimecast North America, Inc will maintain adequate technical and organizational measure to protect your personally identifiable information and shall use it for the purposes of assessing suitability for this role. Should you wish to respond to this advertisement but do not consent to such transfer, please notify us in advance so that we are able to make alternative arrangements.
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.