Position: Business Development Manager - digital / web / e-commerce solutions
Suitable for: Business Development Executive, New Business Consultant, Software Sales Consultant
Location: Wetherby, West Yorkshire
Salary: to £45k + commission (OTE C£85k)
Our client is looking for a dynamic, client facing Business Development Manager to play a pivotal role in the growth and development of its client portfolio. The Business Development Manager will identify new opportunities, handle inbound leads, build strong relationships, and position their web design and development services to potential clients. The Business Development Manager role will involve pitching clients, attending networking events, creating bespoke proposals and nurturing leads.
They are looking for someone who is passionate, creative and ambitious with enthusiasm and determination to succeed. This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a growing business with exciting future plans.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive or New Business Consultant
- Experience of large scale solution selling
- Experience of producing a tender documentation
- Must be highly organised and client focused
- Ability to take client requirements and create a detailed brief for the design and development team to work from
- Ideally you should have strong academics and/or be degree qualified
Business Development Manager responsibilities:
- Identify potential sales opportunities with new clients
- Handle pre-qualified leads and make introductory calls to gather leads
- Negotiate and close new business opportunities
- Face to face client meetings
- Answer client queries and provide relevant information to ensure the company's maximum sales potential is realised
- Keep up to date with industry and company trends and developments
Full job description available upon request.
To apply: please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.
£40,000.00 - £45,000.00 per year
commission (OTE £85K)
commission (OTE £85K)