Business Development Manager - Water Treatment Chemicals
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 (DOE) + Commission = 20% of Salary + Car Allowance / Company Car + Pension Scheme + Healthcare + Mobile Phone + Laptop
Territory: South East UK (Peterborough, Cambridge, Stevenage, London)
The Requirements of the Business Development Manager:
- Ideally you will have a degree within a Chemistry or Chemical Engineering based discipline – Or you may equivalent qualification from years of working in s Laboratory environment
- You will have minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Sales Representative, Account Manager, Territory Manager, Area Sales Manager, Sales Specialist etc.
- Experience in sales of products/services related to Water Treatment / Water Purification etc.
- My client requires the Territory Manager to be highly organised and very self-motivated if they are to succeed as part of their team
- Full and clean driver’s licence is required as the Business Development Manager
The Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Ensuring sufficient sales activity, territory coverage and future prospect development to achieve individual set financial targets;
- Working closely with the marketing teams, developing growth targets and appropriate activities. Tracking, monitoring and measuring marketing and promotional activities
- Understanding customer needs, presenting solutions and creation of proposals, with the delivery of added value to the customer central to the offering
- Maintaining good knowledge of competitor strategy and activity to identify new areas of business growth; offering insight data to support negotiation and overcome objections
- Attend trade shows and/or industry conferences to network and promote the business
The Company and Opportunity:
- My client is the market leading business in the supply of products and services for water treatment and water purification across the UK
- They supply a wide variety of businesses from Industrial through to Academic
- This role focuses on their Water Treatment services division – Selling large contract to Food & Beverage, Manufacturing and Chemical customers
To apply you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.