Business Development Manager - Spider are pleased to be working with a Finance Company based in Chittering in Cambridge who are currently looking for a Business Development Manager who has a natural rapport and relationship builder to join their successful team.
As a Business Development Manager responsible to the Commercial Director. The main object of this role is to implement a business development strategy, identifying new business opportunities, maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing business deals whilst delivering high quality, sustainable renewable energy project credit proposals.
- Implement the strategy to differentiate PPF from its competitors in the renewable funding and project sector in order to deliver highest margin and lowest risk projects.
- Build a network of relationships across the industry and develop business leads into sales opportunities that conform to the key lending criteria of the business.
- Extensive knowledge of current market conditions and accurate opportunity forecasts and reporting
- Deliver accurate and comprehensive credit applications/proposals to the highest standard
- Attend events and conferences in relation to the renewable energy sector
Skills and Attributes:
- Ideally experienced in commercial loan operations and corporate lending, funding complex medium/large capital projects or transactions
- Ability to gain knowledge of basic Anaerobic Digestion/Biogas financial models and plant operations within 6 months of appointment
- A self-motivated individual, with excellent negotiation skills and has the ability to manage workloads and priorities and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Highly articulate and numerate, Strong communication skills - Verbal and written, excellent presentation skills and sound planning and organisation skills
- Demonstrable track record of building "C” level relationships
Offering a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 with a commission package depending on experience. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: business development manager, loan operations, corporate lending, funding complex, finance
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information you provide in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any other recruiting company who are working directly with Spider for recruitment advertising purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.
£45,000 - £50,000 with a Commission package depending on experience