OVERVIEW: Business Development Manager (multi-channel retail software sales to the retail sector) sought by leading software house based in between Manchester and Blackburn. Remote working acceptable with occasional trips to the office! Salary negotiable C£35K-£40K plus C£4,800 car allowance plus fuel card plus uncapped commission (C£60-£70K OTE uncapped) depending on experience plus excellent corporate benefits package.
LOCATION: between Manchester and Blackburn. Full time office based position. Monday-Friday 9-5.30pm with 1 hour lunch.
REMOTE WORKING: Acceptable yes, with occasional trips to the office!
My client is a market leader in designing, developing and implementing enterprise software solutions for multiple industries including retail and manufacturing. Their sophisticated business applications and systems support companies globally. You will join the business at an exciting time, as the company continues to grow rapidly. My client acts as a software and service company working with a number of leading retailers and brands in the retail sector. They work with their teams to deliver software applications that improve their customer’s experience and drive sales growth across all channels.
Due to their continuing growth they are now looking to appoint a Business Development Manager to work with the senior team and help continue to drive growth within the business. Reporting directly to the Managing Director this role is responsible sales generation, development and closing of new business via face-to-face meetings, conference calls, events etc. This role will be crucial in the sales process by building relationships with new clients and understanding customer’s needs.
THE ROLE & OPPORTUNITY
- Handle all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to contract
- Development of new business opportunities
- Sales of software and ongoing hosting and support services
- Work with creative and delivery teams to ensure effective on-boarding
- A proven track record of selling SOFTWARE and SERVICES to the RETAIL SECTOR
- Ability to handle opportunity development activities as well as follow up leads.
- A strong understanding of technical, cost, risk and business implications of service solutions.
- Able to deal at Board Level.
WHAT'S ON OFFER;
- Funding of relevant professional qualifications
- A comprehensive learning and development program
- An excellent hard working but fun environment
- A highly competitive salary plus pension, health, medical and life assurance based on experience coupled with excellent training and development opportunities.
If you are a good match then please send a CV immediately to learn more about this excellent career opportunity.
Keywords: sales, business development
This vacancy is being advertised by ChilliFrog Ltd. The services advertised by ChilliFrog Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
+ £4.8K car allow, Fuel card, double OTE