I am currently hiring for an experienced Business Development Manager with European Language skills, a background in Financial Services and a passion for new technology to work for a disruptive fintech business based in the heart of London.
You will be experienced in selling complex, technical products within the financial services space to European markets. This is primarily a hybrid new business / consultant role with about 50% of leads being self generated with the rest coming from other teams, junior sales teams, networking events etc... Once sales have been closed and clients onboarded they are passed over to the dedicated relationship management team allowing you to focus purely on the sales side of the role.
KPIs and targets are set around quality instead of quantity and you will be given an extensive onboarding process to make sure you know the product and services inside out
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a disruptive, innovative technology company that are making huge strides in the financial services space with a large portfolio of household names already using their products.
- 5 years + experience within a similar role
- Fluency in one or more of German, French or Spanish
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets in business development / new business environment
- Proven ability to identify and develop new business
- Outstanding relationship building skills, internally and with clients
- Excellent negotiation skills to secure profitable contracts
- Excellent selling skills built on trust and reliability
- Experience within Payments, FX and enterprise sales or technology sales
- Experience using Salesforce
- Good understanding of how international payments work: processes; deadlines; issues that can arise and how to overcome the
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age