Business Development Manager - Premium Spirits - £50,000
For over 30 years this high-end luxury business as remained at the forefront of their competition by continually developing and providing premium alcoholic spirts to an elite list of clients. This unique business supply some of the worlds most well known establishments including The Ritz, The Ramsey chain, Wembley and all of the top casinos.
Role for Business Development Manager
* Sell Premium Spirits across the London
* Win new business and manage a portfolio of key clients
* Attend pre- booked and self-generated appointments with high end clients
* Update CRM system daily and report back to Sales Director
* Attend training courses and corporate events when required
* Hit monthly targets
Pre- requisites for the successful Business Development Manager
* No direct experience needed, 2 years minimum B2B sales
* Enthusiastic, self-driven and articulate
* Sales hungry, hunter attitude, not a farmer.
* Well presentable, both visually and verbally
* Passionate about premium products
* Confident about presenting in front of clients
* Driving licence - London based
On offer for the Business Development Manager is a basic salary of 25,000 + commission. Realistic first year earnings are £50,000. You will be given 25 days holiday + Bank Hols. Pension, Car, Phone, Laptop all included.
Optimal Search specialise in placing the top performing percentile of Sales, Business Development and Account management talent across the UK and EMEA regions. We are confident in our ability to meet the candidates needs first time, every time.
Keywords | Sales | Business Development | Account Management | North West | Spirits
Please send us your CV on advice for your future career move.