Business Development Manager– Political Intelligence. Salary £50k Basic + Uncapped Commission OTE £80k+Benefits
Benefits for you
- Competitive Basic Salary of up to £50,000
- Uncapped Commission with a realistic OTE of £80,000 in Year 1
- 25 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- Excellent ongoing training and career development opportunities
Are you passionate about developing new business and hungry to exceed sales targets? Do you have an interest in Politics or Public Affairs and have experience of selling an online solution? If so this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Our client is a leading provider of political intelligence on the UK and EU. They provide fast, accurate and relevant information on the latest developments shaping policy and legislation in the UK and EU.
After an exciting period of growth they’re looking to hire for a Business Development Manager to join the London Commercial Sales team to sell subscriptions and licenses for their online political intelligence solution into Banks / Financial Institutions, Technology providers and Corporates throughout the UK.
This exciting role presents a unique opportunity to combine an interest in politics and public affairs with a strong commercial acumen.
As a Business Development Manager you will be working towards achieving and exceeding monthly sales revenue targets and be responsible for managing the entire sales cycle from identifying new prospects through to close of sale. You will also develop a genuine knowledge of your prospect’s business and become a trusted advisor.
Part of the role will be out meeting with clients and delivering face to face sales demonstrations so therefore we are looking for someone who enjoys getting out and attending meetings.
We are particularly interested in receiving applications from Business Development Managers who are experienced in selling business information / business intelligence / SAAS into Banks, Technology providers or Corporates.
- Politics related degree or an interest in politics or public affairs
- Experience of selling into the Banks, Corporates or Technology providers
- Experience of selling into Public Affairs professionals would be desirable
- Hunger and desire with a self starter attitude
- Strong commercial acumen
- Minimum 4 years experience in B 2 B Sales with a track record of over achievement
- Experience of selling over the phone and delivering face to face presentations
- Experience of selling business information / business intelligence or SAAS is essential
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPI’s
Apply now for this Business Development Manager role. For more information please call Alex at ABR Associates on: 07872 499 596 or email your CV to: email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information. Website: www.abrassociates.co.uk
Due to high volumes of applicants we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.
Basic Salary £50,000 + Uncapped Commission, OTE £80,000 + Benefits including: 25 days paid holiday + Private Healthcare + Contributory Pension Scheme + Subsidized Gym Membership + Life Assurance + Season Ticket Loan + Generous Uncapped Commission Scheme!!