Do you have proven experience as a Business Development Manager and have a keen interest in tools and safety equipment? Are you looking for a new challenge within an industry leading and renowned company?
Keep reading, as we might just have the role for you!
Jack Sealey Ltd have a fantastic opportunity for an individual like you to join the Sales team in an exciting new role focusing on developing our business in the Hire and Building sectors.
This role is offered with a competitive basic salary, commission, car and great benefits.
As one of the UK's leading hand, power tool and equipment distributors, with 40 years of experience in the industry, Sealey are a preferred choice for professionals within the automotive, agricultural, motorcycle, industrial and engineering market sectors. We can now also offer the full range of Worksafe products to hire shops, builders merchants and hardware stores.
Reporting to the Sales Director and covering the South of the UK, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for opening and developing accounts specifically with hire shops, builders merchants and hardware stores. Focusing not only on the Worksafe brand but also introducing your customers to the Sealey and Siegen range of products.
The perfect Business Development Manager will already have significant experience calling on customers in the hire and building industry. You will need to be ambitious, self-motivated, organised and have a great personality to help build rapport with new and potential customers. You will also need:
- An understanding of and experience of developing business in the hire/builders merchant market
- A track record of achieving sales targets
- A full understanding of the sales process
- To be results driven
- Enjoy working with samples
- Relish the challenge of exceeding targets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to project a calm and professional image to senior executives and business owners
- Experience of analysing and reporting sales activities
- A flexible approach to working hours
- A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to work autonomously without direct supervision
- A full UK driving licence
If this looks like the ideal Business Development Manager role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Role: Business Development Manager
Location: Oxford, Swindon and Reading
Salary: Competitive + Commission + Car
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£Competitive + Car and Commission