Business Development Manager/Sales Area Manager
Location: Central London
JJ Food Service Ltd is an award-winning FMCG food service provider with over 800 employees across 11 branches and revenue of over £200 million
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Executive to work from our Dagenham/Enfield Branch and be a part of the company`s transition into new markets and its next phase of growth.
This is a brand new and high-profile role in our business which will be mainly field based. The focus of the role will be to expand JJ brand into the new markets. The success of the role will be measured by number of new customers and their retention as well as increase in sales turnover and gross profit.
You will be a true foodie who is inspired by customer, food and drink trends. You should able to demonstrate the previous success is selling to the business owners, Company directors and intermediaries.
You will have extensive experience in the food development arena, ideally within Catering, or Food Service. If you thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment and are skilled at driving your strategic vision through to completion then we want to hear from you. Prior sales experience in “closing the deal” within Food Service or Catering would be beneficial.
This position will suit you if you are/have:
- Winning new customers, generating new business and identify new business prospects
- Genuine passion for Food
- Over 5 years of traceable experience in same or similar role
- Excellent commercial awareness of the area
- Proactive in overcoming barriers to success
- Ability to work under pressure and achieving KPIs
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to Travel as the role is mainly field baseWe offer:
- Competitive salary
- Monday to Friday shifts (no weekends)
- Permanent Contract (no agencies)
- 28 days paid annual leave (including Bank Holidays increasing to 33 paid days for each completed year of service)
- Enrolment into Pension Scheme
- Continuous development and long term career prospects
- Initial training will be provided
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone who looks for stable and long-term employment and wants to be a part of successful family run Company.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and expertise and you want to work for the one of most successful award winning, independent Company in Food Service please apply.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
JJ Food Service Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.