Business Development Manager - Merchant Services - Self Employed
£40-80k Commission Only with allocated leads
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented individuals to promote and sell our state of the art payment services. Having recently merged two top performing merchant service providers, we are growing fast and expanding our sales team who benefit from the highest commission rates in the industry.
This is a business-to-business sales role to enable businesses to process electronic card payments at the point of sale. Responsibilities will entail targeting new business in all market sectors including retail, hospitality, transportation and new to cards sectors.
We will reward you with a fantastic commission structure earning between up to £40k-£80k dependent on your determination and drive. Senior BDM’s earn considerably more providing good customer service in their established territory.
You will also benefit from
- Regular incentives and training updates,
- 4 inspiring sales competitions per annum
- Generous Bonus Scheme in addition to your commission.
Providing secure payment solutions and additional merchant services to a wide range of businesses to enable electronic card payments at the point of sale. The only provider partnered with four acquiring banks offering unbeatable options to our customers.
This is a business with many unique selling points:
- The lowest rates in the UK guaranteed
- 24/7 UK based service levels
- The latest super speed technology offering 1-2 second transaction speeds, guaranteed to provide faster terminals - all our terminals are contactless.
- Money in the bank quicker than most the UK banks leading to an improvement in cash flow - we can even offer a same day cleared funds facility
- Reduce accounting, bookkeeping and reconciliation tasks as well as a free online reporting tool with our acquiring bank.
- Customers earn money from transactions
You will be supported with qualified leads and appointments made by your tele-appointer, you will also be required to generate your own leads around the appointments and referrals made for you. Please note that some cold calling around your appointments will be required.
As a new sales executive you will receive full support including our comprehensive internal training, additional full operational support in the field and coaching from experienced sales managers (all costs associated with training are covered by us). During your training, you will become familiar with techniques to maintain a high standard of sales processes, including CRM and administration. You will be given all the support you need to be highly successful in this role.
Hit apply now to join our highly successful team!
£40-80k OTE Commissions + Bonuses