Business Development Manager
Leading Research / Advisory Firm for the Energy Sector
Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission OTE £85k - £90k + Fantastic Benefits
About the Company
A premier global provider of market data, forecasting and benchmarks / price assessments for the energy sector, you’ll be joining a company that helps thousands of companies including banks / financial institutions, traders, law firms and energy companies get access to all of the latest pricing data and information.
This company has a proven track record of developing their staff and promoting from within.
Benefits for you:
- 25 days paid holiday (rising to 30 days holiday with service)
- Private healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket travel loan
- Generous and Uncapped Commission Scheme
About the Role of Business Development Manager
We are looking to recruit for a Business Development Manager / Account Manager to manage, grow and develop some key accounts whilst also looking to hunt and develop new business with new clients (this will be a 50 / 50 split between managing existing relationships and developing new business).
You will be based in London and reporting to the Sales Director however at least 30% of the role will involve UK and international travel to meet and present to new and existing accounts.
There will be a number of existing accounts based in the Benelux region and we are also looking for the Business Development Manager to target new clients including Banks, Advisory Firms and Financial Institutions across Europe.
You will spend a considerable amount of time travelling to meet with new and existing clients (often ‘C’ level decision makers) at industry related events and their own offices to identify revenue growth opportunities and help implement a multi year growth strategy that will ensure sustainable revenue for the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hungry and ambitious Account Manager or Business Development Manager who is looking to work for a market leader and develop their skillset further.
Your Skills & Experience
- Successful track record in account management and business development
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Degree educated
- Experience of selling business intelligence / business information / market data or subscription solutions
- Experience of selling into Banks or Financial Institutions
- European languages would be beneficial especially Dutch or Flemish but this is not essential
- Experience of negotiating complex sales agreements
- Excellent face to face presentation skills
Apply now for this Business Development Manager role. For more information please call Alex at ABR Associates on: 07872 499 596 or email your CV to: email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information. Website: www.abrassociates.co.uk
Basic Salary £50,000 + Uncapped Commission, OTE £90,000 + Benefits including: 25 days paid holiday + Private Healthcare + Contributory Pension Scheme + Subsidized Gym Membership + Life Assurance + Season Ticket Loan + Generous Uncapped Commission Scheme!!