A dynamic SME in Cheshire specialising in Contract Electronic & Electrical Manufacture is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to drive their sales and marketing activities for new business.
Duties will include:
- Self-generating and acquiring new business opportunities.
- Contacting leads and conducting meetings with new business opportunities
- Delivering consistent growth in sales and profit by developing and implementing sales plans to attract new business to achieve agreed targets
- Maintaining and exceeding the highest standards of professionalism and customer service
The successful candidate will have:
- Ideally a current and proven Business Development track record gained within the Contract Electronic & Electrical Manufacturing and a solid understanding of manufacturing and assembly processes.
- The position may also suit candidates currently selling into CEM/EMS providers and who are comfortable with a solution sell.
- Extensive business networks
- Be a confident, driven self-starter, able to work individually, with an ability to work on their own initiative, set and surpass agreed targets.
We are interested in receiving applications from high achieving, career minded, sales professionals, ideally with a technical background, and with a proven track record of success selling directly in this industry.
The successful candidate would ideally be located within commuting distance to Macclesfield, although we would consider other candidates based on experience.
In return we are offering a basic salary of £30,000 p.a. In addition we are offering uncapped commission structure with a potential of unlimited earnings based on performance. A car allowance will also be provided after a qualifying period.
Unlimited Commission Structure