We are looking for a high-performing Business Development Manager to join a payments disruptor and grow out their presence in the UK market. Having received millions of funding last year, they're looking to explode further across the UK.
Founded in 2010, the business has grown to 200 people across Belgium, Greece and the UK. They offer a full suite of payments solutions calling themselves a 'payments factory' offering both acquiring and issuing solutions.
The Business Development Manager will be reporting into the Country Manager (UK) and will be working closely in the London office based in Piccadilly. Our client is due to undergo a further significant round of funding in March 2019 in £m's to drive their international expansion. With this, progression within the business will be significant due to growth.
Your key responsibilities:
- Actively source new business opportunities through cold calling, warm leads and networking
- Prepare and deliver commercial presentations of products and services
- Responsible for managing new and existing partners, providing support where necessary
- Attending networking events including but not limited to conferences and events
- Onboarding and training with new clients
- Prospecting new business via channels such as LinkedIn as well as utilising existing network
- Analyse the movements of our competitors and assess their relevance to their own mission
- 1+ years of sales experience to e-commerce SME to enterprise merchants (ideally from payments but also open to experience selling into hospitality sector)
- Track record of sales success through winning deals and consistently overachieving or meeting targets
- Understanding of the complexities and ability to navigate a solution-focused partnership agreement to small and large organisations
- Dynamic and engaging written and oral communication
- High attention to detail with the ability to simultaneously manage competing priorities
- Ability to build relationships and influence cross-functionally; experience coordinating and leading executive level sales meetings
What they will offer you:
- Competitive Salary + OTE
- Central Piccadilly location in beautiful offices
- Opportunity to be a key hire within a small team to grow within a start-up office in the UK, whilst being backed by a larger company
£30,000.00 - £40,000.00 per year