Our client is a highly successful and entrepreneurial company who provide managed print solutions, mailing equipment, document management, telecommunications, and software to companies throughout the UK.
Based near Oxford Circus in the heart of London's vibrant West End, they strive to provide specialist support to make their client's time in the office more efficient and enjoyable.
They are looking for a talented Business Development Manager with a focus on sales, customer service and a strong work ethic.
The Business Development Manager will be reporting to the Sales Manager and is based in a high performing sales environment, this role will primarily involve developing new relationships with potential customers selling our full suite of products.
With access to a telesales team, some of your appointments will be set for you however, you will also look at ways in which to develop new business either over the phone or face to face. In time, and depending on performance, existing client accounts will also be released for you to manage.
Skills & Experience
- Good communication, engagement skills and demonstrated ability to liaise with partners and customers.
- Effective planning and utilisation of resources.
- Sales/results driven and proactive in all aspects of the sales process.
- An innovative approach to problem solving and willingness to work flexibly and positively autonomously and in a team environment.
- Numerate with good IT skills, detail conscious and well-organised.
- Professional presentation skills.
- Strong sales skills and experienced in leading and influencing within and outside their own team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in a dynamic sales environment over the phone and face to face.
- Proven sales/account management experience and conversion track record.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Presenting to organisations - small, medium and large.
- Managing independent profit margin and KPl's.
- Diary management.
- Experience in the capital equipment industry (desirable).
- Putting complex business and sales proposals together (desirable).
- Experience handling leasing contracts (desirable).
- Business Development Manager (BDM) will be working from our clients office near Oxford Circus.
- 37.5 working hours a week.
- The BDM will able access the majority of customer meetings using public transport and any additional travel will be covered for journeys over and above their travel card.
- Ability to earn commission on leads generated, any upselling or upgrades with existing clients.
- Team incentives.
- Phone / laptop / PPE.
- Annual leave.
- Sociable working hours.
If you're interested in this Business Development Manager opportunity, apply now.