We are currently looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our well-established offices situated in North West London (NW3). Please note: This is an office based role.
Job Type: Permanent – Full time / Office based/
Starting Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 per year (+ a generous annual performance related bonus).
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
You will be responsible for the overall sales process for winning new business both on the phone and digital networking. You will maintain excellent relationships with existing customers and grow your own base.
You will also be responsible for:
- Overseeing the processing of their order.
- Meeting regularly with key contacts
- Looking for opportunities in new markets, using all means available including the telephone.
- Attending trade shows and meetings to find new opportunities
- Tapping into new sector opportunities through existing customers
- Ensure key documents are kept up to date and circulated when required
- Monitor sales performance and host internal monthly sales meetings to report on performance.
Fenton Pharmaceuticals Ltd specialise in pre-hospital emergency medical products, managing an extensive brand portfolio for 25 years. Our extensive range of products include the Poc-Kit stretcher, QuikClot Haemostatics, the Combat Application Tourniquet (CAT), Saviour Stretchers, Suction Easy Device, Abdominal Aortic Junctional Tourniquet (AAJT), the Micro BVM and the Emergency Care bandage. World leading equipment that has saved many lives.
We are very proud supporters of the MoD, Ambulance, Police and Fire and Rescue services as well as the RNLI and MCGA.
Send us your CV by clicking the “Apply” button to be considered for this opportunity.