Established in 1989, JJ Food Service Ltd is an award-winning FMCG food service provider which has shown immense growth with over 800 employees and revenue of over £200 million.
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to work from our Leeds Branch and be a part of the company`s transition into new markets and its next phase of growth. The role will mainly be to develop the Leeds Area.
This is a brand new and high-profile role in our business which will be mainly field based. The focus of the role will be to expand JJ brand into the Area of Leeds Restaurants. The success of the role will be measured by number of new customers and their retention.
You will be a true foodie who is inspired by customer, food and drink trends. With a customer centred outlook, you will be familiar with using market research to validate concepts. Your strong commercial acumen, coupled with excellent influencing skills has seen you achieve success by bringing your concepts to life with key stakeholders and decision makers. As a senior member of the team you will have the ability to coach and develop others and will be seen as the expert in your field and will galvanise your team to achieve exceptional results.
You will have extensive experience in the food development arena, ideally within the exclusive Restaurants. If you thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment and are skilled at driving your strategic vision through to completion then we want to hear from you.
This position will suit you if you are/have:
- Winning new customers, generating new business and identify new business prospects
- Genuine passion for Food
- Over 5 years of traceable experience in same or similar role
- Proactive in overcoming barriers to success
- Ability to work under pressure and achieving KPIs
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to Travel as the role is mainly field based
- Competitive salary -Depending on experience
- Monday to Friday (no weekends)
- Permanent Contract (no agencies)
- 28 days paid annual leave (including Bank Holidays increasing to 33 paid days for each completed year of service)
- Enrolment into Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Continuous development and long term career prospects
- Initial training will be provided
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who looks for stable and long-term employment and wants to be a part of successful family run Company.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and expertise and you want to work for the one of most successful award winning, independent Company in Food Service please apply.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
JJ Food Service Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.