Rosemont is part of the Perrigo Organisation.
As the Business Development Manager you will be part of the UK Portfolio & Business Development team, responsible for liaising with R&D, Regulatory Affairs, Commercial, Pharmacovigilance, quality and Operations to propose a blend of CMO in and out licence opportunities.
In this role you will be developing a strong rationale for investment proposals, as well as the management and negotiation of new and existing in-licence contracts, providing accurate volume and price forecasting on a monthly basis for the next 12 months but also a strategic 5 year forecast on at least an annual basis.
Other Key Responsibilities include:
- Developing a business development ‘wish list’ and actively seeking new product ideas that will build value for Rosemont and patients with swallowing difficulties.
- Internal collaboration across the matrix, data-based assessments of market opportunities and bringing external insights to Rosemont. Key stakeholders include but not limited to; Business Development, R&D, Regulatory Affairs, Quality, External Affairs and Marketing.
- Utilising and building an external network that creates new business opportunities including:
- In-licencing new products for the UK portfolio – As finished dose or technology transfer
- Where appropriate out-licencing of Rosemont assets to commercial partners in defined territories
- Securing contract manufacturing agreements – working with internal colleagues to manage the technical process.
This is an exciting time to join Rosemont at our Leeds site as we are going through a period of organic growth.
We need you to have - Minimum of 5 years in the pharmaceutical industry and 2 years Business Development experience. In particular experience with BD deals/suppliers of medicine and a demonstrable network of contacts
The Portfolio & Business Development function continues to play an intrinsic part of Rosemont expansion plans, come and help us do this.
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.