Business Development Manager
Leading PR Software / SAAS Provider
Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission + Fantastic Benefits and great Career Development opportunities
About the Company
A leading Media Intelligence / PR Software Firm who are part of a major Media PLC and have been established for a number of years, our client is considered to be the number 1 player within their sector providing strategic advice and competitive intelligence to the world’s leading brands, publishers, agencies and industry bodies, helping them navigate and succeed in the rapidly evolving media & PR industry.
Benefits for you:
- Basic Salary of up to £30,000
- Uncapped Commission / OTE of an additional £20,000
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Company Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Excellent Development and career progression
- Flexible & Agile working conditions
About the Role ofBusiness Development Manager
Reporting into the Sales Manager you will be responsible for selling Software Licenses for our client’s innovative SAAS platform to new prospects across the UK.
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- Sell subscriptions & Software Licenses for our client’s PR Software Platform to new prospects across the UK including PR Agencies, Charities and SME’s
- Consistently achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly sales revenue targets
- Maintain and grow an effective sales pipeline of relevant prospects
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with prospective clients during the sales process
- Respond to inbound and qualified sales leads whilst pro actively hunting for new business through LinkedIn and the Trade Press
- Provide demonstrations (web based) to new clients to demonstrate the software
- Put together new client proposals / tenders and negotiate new contracts
If you have at least 12 – 18 months B 2 B Sales experience in subscription Sales / SAAS Sales and looking to progress your career with a market leading brand then this could be ideal for you!
We very much see this role progressing as the team continues to grow.
Your skills and experience:
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Minimum of 12 – 18 months experience of selling Software / SAAS or related experience
- Degree level education or equivalent - a good level of literacy and numeracy is essential
- Ability to stay calm, maintain friendly rapport with clients and work well under pressure
- Tenacious, hungry and a ‘go getter’
Apply now for this Business Development Manager role. For more information please call Alex at ABR Associates on: 07872 499 596 or email your CV to: email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information. Website: www.abrassociates.co.uk
Due to high volumes of applicants we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.
Basic Salary Up to £30,000 + Uncapped Commission, OTE £50,000 + Benefits including: 25 days paid holiday + Company Pension Scheme + Life Assurance + Private Health Insurance + Agile Working