Business Development Manager
Leading Business Intelligence & Advisory Provider for the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare & Life Science Sectors
Basic Salary of up to£40,000 + Uncapped Commission OTE £60k + Benefits
About the Company
Based in Central London our client is a leading provider of Business Intelligence, Advisory & Consulting Solutions for the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare & Life Science Sectors.
They help their clients make the best decisions about their products and business to drive innovation and growth, creating value for shareholders and better outcomes for patients.
Benefits for you:
- Basic Salary of £40,000
- Uncapped Commission / OTE of an additional £20,000 based on team performance
- 25 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Company Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Excellent Development and career progression
About the Role of Business Development Manager
Due to growth our client is looking to recruit for a Business Development Manager to join the London sales team.
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales the Business Development Manager role will be responsible for all new business activities and new client acquisition sales into SME’s in the UK and Europe.
You will be responsible for selling subscriptions for their innovative research / intelligence platform to mid sized Pharmaceutical, Bio Tech and Advisory Firms – this will be predominantly a phone based sales role with web demonstrations however there will be several overseas trips per year to attend industry events and conferences to network with prospective clients.
If you have a life science related degree or experience of selling into the Healthcare sector and are looking to move into selling Research/ Business Intelligence and work in a collaborative / team based environment where you will be rewarded for your achievements and success then this could be the ideal role for you!
Your skills and experience:
- Self motivated, team player and results focussed
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience in subscription sales / business information sales is preferred but not essential
- Good understanding of how analysis and information supports Pharmaceutical and Bio Tech business processes and decisions
- Life Sciences related degree or experience of selling into Healthcare / Life Science / Bio Tech sectors is preferred but not essential
- Highly customer focussed with a friendly, positive and creative manner when dealing with clients and work colleagues
Apply now for this Business Development Manager role. For more information please call Alex at ABR Associates on: 07872 499 596 or email your CV to: email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information. Website: www.abrassociates.co.uk
Basic Salary Up to £40,000 + Uncapped Commission, OTE £60,000 + Benefits including: 25 days paid holiday + Company Pension Scheme + Life Assurance + Private Health Insurance