Business Development Manager - Midlands/North
Salary up to £45,000 + £10,000 OTE
25 Days Holiday
We are currently working with a leading manufacturer within their sector, who provide solutions through the delivery of specifications into the Commercial Market, New Build and Refurb Sector.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop and build relationships, through winning projects in the Midlands and Northern territory. You will be responsible for delivering products to New Build & Commercial projects. You will also inherit a healthy portfolio of existing live projects with Key Customers, which you be responsible for and manage from inception through to completion.
The role involves managing some of the company's key projects in Midlands and North, the ideal candidate will have a clear focus on territory development to maximize sales in the area. You will be working closely with specifiers and the largest main contractors in the UK.
To be considered for this role I am looking for people who have a specification / construction background with a track record of high sales performance. The ideal candidate is someone who is result driven and has experience of successfully developing relationships from new with Architects, Specifiers and Contractors.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers at all levels
- Promote new product introductions
- Experience of dealing with House Builders / Property Developers
- Experience of dealing with Architects
- Experience of dealing with Contractors
- Technical Sales Experience
- Sales driven
- Team player
- Planning, organisation and time management skills
- An ability to work autonomously and manage your own diary to deliver successful results.
If you are looking for an exciting new role with a market leading manufacturer who offers a fantastic induction program & product training, with excellent career and development opportunities then this is the role for you.