Business Development Executive / Business Development Manager required for this well established and highly successful Events company based in Hainault, Essex.
Megabooth are the UK’s leading photo experience agency. Providing unique photographic content for the biggest brands in the world. All our products are custom built with bespoke software tailored to the brands' needs and desires.
Due to current business requirements we are seeking a Business Development Manager to join our fun energetic team in Hainault and work across our two brands Megabooth and Booth Club App
Our photo studio and trendy office is based just outside of East London with easy access to the Central Line for regular meetings in town. We also have a meeting space at the exclusive members club in London which is perfect for meeting our clients We require someone who can hit the ground running as we have a number of warm leads and contacts to prospect.
Objective of the role
To both manage existing business and generate new business within the events industry. Developing existing relationships to drive the value of the services provided whilst maximising all opportunities to add value and develop the groups portfolio.
40 hours per week, however due to the nature of the role hours may vary in line with the needs of the business.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Your focus will be on driving sales and winning new clients across the Megabooth and Booth Club brands
- Managing existing accounts
- Reaching out to new clients and promoting our products and services
- Work with clients to create exciting proposals based on their needs and aspirations
- Be prepared to use your initiative and come up with ideas that could help maximise brand interaction
- Work alongside our directors to implement a sales and marketing strategy
- Can action exciting campaign to generate new opportunities
- A good understanding of how brands, B2B and B2C operate
- Strong organisational skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
- Embraces business and product development and pioneer new initiatives within an ever-changing market
- Second to none communication skills, considerable attention to detail
- Attend exhibitions, networking events and conferences on behalf of the business
- Achieve and exceed sales targets
- Excellent attention to detail with a positive/open approach
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a fast paced environment
- If you have experience working in a creative, events or sales driven environments, it’s a benefit, but your drive and get up and go attitude are what we desire.
- Competitive salary with bonus structure if you hit targets
- Uncapped commission
- Excellent Holiday package
- Regular socials
- Flexible Hours
- Birthdays Off
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. APPLY TODAY and we will contact you within 24hrs.
OTE £60k + Benefits