- This is a fantastic opportunity to join the sales team of one of the UK?s Market Leaders in the electrical Installation sector.
- With a strong team orientated approach to sales and a continuous commitment to research & development they are very highly regarded in the industry.
- Over 100 years experience in manufacturing within the UK.
- As a Business Development Manager you will be selling a wide range of our Electrical Installations equipment through ME Contractor and ME Consultant.
- You will be approaching contractors when it comes to tackling sales and ensuring the clients products are sold into all specification.
- This role is in the LV market place.
- As the new Business Development Manager you will cover the North & North East.
- The Main area of activity should be through electrical contractors and specifies of electrical products, while working in conjunction with Sales Engineers supporting the transactional elements of the project.
- Autonomous, team-oriented culture.
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal candidate will have a good electrical installation background with knowledge of the electrical contractors and ME consultants route to market.
- Would suit someone looking for long term progression opportunities with a market leading brand.
- Our Client is looking for a proactive, driven person who can work on their own initiative, hungry for success you will use initiative and determination to maximise the potential in your area.
- Good Level of technical electrical knowledge is required
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Phone: 0208 397 4114
Candidates: Must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally
Capped at 60% of salary OTE + Benefits