At GAMA Healthcare we help prevent infections and save lives. Our flagship products are disinfectant wipes and hand gels that are number one in the NHS - you'll find a GAMA product in most UK hospitals. Now, as infection prevention has become a national movement, employers want to provide these products to protect their staff. This has led to a new role in our sales team for a commercially astute Business Development Manager to build and grow the GAMA brands in the B2B & Corporate space.
What will you do?
- Identify and establish new relationships with B2B customers across any industry in FTSE 250 organisations
- Have a strategic approach to develop and maintain long term customer partnerships
- Meet (or exceed) margin target returns from accounts
- Develop prospects from opportunity through to implementation and winning business
- Provide added value services - staff training and act as trusted infection prevention advice expert for customer
- Negotiate at a high level with autonomy to secure new business
- Collaborate with the marketing team to design a credible, robust and long term B2B growth strategy
- Partner with supply chain colleagues to create an accurate stock demand plan
What will you need?
- Previous success managing FTSE 250 corporate accounts and B2B customers is essential
- Experience selling consumable products is essential
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills at a strategic level
- Previous success building strong relationships with multi-site customers
- Strong numerical skills to understand and calculate margin, trading terms and broader sales negotiation variables
- Successful experience of effective cross-functional partnerships to drive a growth strategy forward
- Completion of professional sales training would be highly advantageous
- An appetite to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a connected team
What will you get?
- A competitive salary of circa £60,000
- Annual performance related bonus of 30% of salary
- Company car & fuel card equivalent
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- A competitive, contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance for you, and additional for your family
- Health Cashback plan for vouchers toward opticians, physio, dental etc
What's it like at GAMA?
At GAMA Healthcare we're motivated by purpose, not just the potential of our brands. We're an innovative company led by two inspiring entrepreneurs. The pace is fast and, when needed, we can shift direction quickly, but we pull together to get things done. We're proud of our people and you'll always have the support and encouragement needed to be successful.
For several years we've achieved double digit growth and we're not stopping there. We're looking for capable people to join us on our journey. Apply now.
60,000.00 - 60,000.00 per year
30% bonus + car
30% bonus + car