Job Title: Business Development Manager
Basic Salary: up to £65,000 + uncapped Comms
Location: Central London
My client is the world's leading trend authority for creative thinkers in over 94 countries including USA, Asia Pacific, Europe, LATAM and the Middle East and Africa. My Client is a specialist and part of a Global information company that enables smart decision-making for business.
Covering consumer insight, fashion and lifestyle forecasting, data analytics, crowd-sourced design validation and expert advisory services. Helping to drive their customers to greater success.
In an increasingly complex, digitally-driven world and my client helps their customers understand what's important and how to act on it - today, and in the future.
They are now looking for a Senior Business Development Manager, this Role is for a proven new business, sales expert with a track record of selling data/software solutions to new customers, and accountability to secure revenue from new prospects.
You will be will be responsible for selling the portfolio of products and services from my clients Analytics Division to Brands and Retailers throughout the EMEA region. These products include my client's leading Ecommerce Analytics and Consumer Perception platforms, offered together with my client's excellent bespoke reporting service and flexible data delivery capabilities
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a high growth business to further develop your career with exciting progression opportunities available.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To understand the context of the EMEA Fashion retail market and the opportunities and threats faced by the mature and emerging players
- To build compelling propositions that can support the strategic objectives of the must win organisations
- To create and maintain high activity levels into these top pursuits
- To develop, maintain and manage in CRM a sustainable pipeline of new business to fuel consistent delivery of billings target
- To be a key stakeholder in developing the sales plays and content programs that will excite and wow our target audiences
- To partner with your Customer Success colleagues to successfully hand over your sales wins into the implementation and Account Management phase
- Gather and effectively communicate client feedback, suggestions and ideas to appropriate internal constituents.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not mandatory
- 5 years + selling experience
- Ability to evidence sustained success in current and prior roles with year over year high performance exceeding annual targets
- Evidence of successfully selling a range of services such as bespoke consulting, data services and SaaS platforms will be advantageous including at £100k+ values
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- Must be detail oriented and organized; able to multitask and think quickly; a fast learner
- Must be self-motivated and energetic; able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good computer skills (basic knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint); knowledge of Salesforce
- Able to undertake some travel
- Interest in fashion
£0.00 - £65,000.00 per year