Business Development Manager
Sector: Media/Professional Services
Location: Central London
Salary: £30-40k basic with £60k OTE
- Selling subscriptions to social media platforms focused on property news
- Cross-sell/up-sell across pre-existing accounts (80% of this role)
- Prospect & win new business to increase overall revenue (20% of this role)
The Role: Due to an exciting period of growth/development, this company are looking to introduce a new, experienced business development manager to the team. Tasked with contacting existing subscribers and encouraging renewals, this role is primarily comprised of speaking with existing subscribers and identifying ways they can better utilise the social media platforms. In addition to this, some of the role calls for identifying new areas of potential revenue and seeking those out to win new business. A great opportunity for a keen salesperson to take the next step in their career.
The Company: Servicing some of the most prominent and enduring brands across the property sector, this company have created a social network to unite professionals, journalists and media agencies across the property industry. With offices in both the U.K and Australia, this company's subscription issues up-to-date news enabling professionals across the property sector to access market-leading information. The successful business development manager will benefit from in-house training and ongoing development.
As a Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Cross-selling/up-selling across mostly inherited accounts
- Seeking out & winning new business
- Network to encourage subscription renewals
For this position we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- At least two years' experience selling subscription
- Strong communication skills; articulate, confident & focused
- Experience in media sales within lifestyle/property would be highly advantageous
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £30-40k basic with a £60k OTE
- 21 days holiday, company pension scheme, mobile phone and laptop
- Numerous progression opportunities available
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on, please contact Hebe Plummer on 0203 463 5248.