We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our team in Chesterfield.
If you are looking for an exciting new job - we would love to hear from you.
Some key responsibilities of a Business Development Manager include:
- To identify and secure revenue streams, undertake capacity and cost profiling of planned programs, and monitor delivery to ensure excellent performance and return on investment of all training and development programmes
- To work with the Marketing lead to develop strategies to ensure that participant numbers for courses are adequate for financial viability, and to ensure courses are profitable
- To work to an agreed program of work with targets designed to promote, develop and support the highest standards and widest access to new and existing business across the region
- To extend the range of partnerships for projects ensuring financial gain opportunities for One to One Support Services that are congruent with the nature of the business.
- To seek out, positively develop and maintain relationships with appropriate agencies in the region, gauging their needs in the context of training, qualifications and services
Salary: £18,720 – £28,600
Why join our team as a Business Development Manager?
- Ongoing training and development
- Refer a friend scheme
- Bupa Health Cash Plan
- Pension Plan
- Commendation rewards – vouchers/meals out
- A Full DBS check is required, the employee pays cost initially.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.