We have a fantastic opportunity for a positive and efficient individual who possesses sound commercial acumen in order to be able to make decisions based on fact and sound judgement.
Your main purpose of this demanding role will be to develop increased levels of business and solutions in the appointed areas for Heatrae Sadia products. Concentrating on MEP Consultants and the major M&E contractors for commercial & mixed use projects, you will develop new and existing business relationships in order to establish new specification opportunities within the designated territory.
Role Requirements will include:-
- Proactively targetting MEP Consultants and major contractors
- Provide technical and sales information to the client base
- Network with industry bodies & non conflicting manufacturers
- Internally communicate project information to ensure product specification is maintained, and to realise maximum business potential for Group
- Communicate with other sales colleagues to ensure specifications achieved result in orders being placed
- Investigate and feedback information regarding competitor activity
- Identify future Industry requirements to aid new product development
- Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base
- Appropriate administration and reporting
- Involve Group colleagues as and when necessary to maximise collective opportunities
- Organisation and delivery of CPD presentations and other client events
This interesting and challenging opportunity will see you utilise many attributes, and these will include:
- Good analytical, planning & organisation skills with a good eye for detail and accuracy in data handling
- Ability to demonstrate a technical understanding of product, it’s application and related regulations
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate at all levels, both internally and externally to the organisation
- Excellent presentation skills
- Sound time management skills with the ability to work to, and meet, deadlines
- High level of computer literacy
- The ability to develop strong relationships with key contacts and demonstrate a good understanding of their requirements
- A good team player who is hard working and self-driven
If you think you have the qualities to succeed in this role, then we would love to hear from you!
Recruitment Agency notice
We operate a strict Preferred Supplier List (PSL) for the provision of recruitment services. Only agencies on our PSL may provide CVs via our online recruitment system. We will not accept unsolicited CVs from suppliers not currently on our PSL. We explicitly reserve the right to add candidate details from unsolicited CVs from non-PSL agencies into our own candidate database and to pursue/hire such candidate(s) without any obligation, financial or otherwise, to the agency concerned.
If you are interested in providing recruitment services to us please let us know by emailing email@example.com We will retain your details for consideration when we next review our PSL.