Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager in Capital Equipment to join the Acute Sales team. The territory starts from north of the midlands across to north Wales and covers the North of England, with some activity in Scotland.
What will you do?
- Drive the sales of capital equipment and decontamination services by working strategically with Acute Sales regional teams and area managers
- Support the Acute Sales team with expert technical sales knowledge
- Lead the development and delivery of decontamination services and capital equipment maintenance schedules
- Provide capital equipment technical support to customers and GAMA Distributors network
- Liaise with current capital equipment suppliers with regards to ongoing product development and upgrades
- Ensure customer satisfaction KPIs are consistently met
- Monitor competitor activity and key market trends
- Support national and international exhibitions
What will you need?
- A clear track record of success in a sales or sales support position to the NHS, ideally with an Infection Prevention or decontamination focus
- Must have an excellent understanding of how the NHS purchases Capital Equipment and decontamination services locally, regionally and nationally
- Previous experiences using a consultative sales approach
- An excellent reputation within the infection prevention community would be highly advantageous
- Current UK Driving License
What will you get?
- A competitive salary
- Company Car
- Performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday (plus statutory)
- A competitive, contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance & Health Cashback plan
- Discounted gym memberships
Our client is motivated by purpose, not just the potential of their brands. They are an innovative company led by two inspiring entrepreneurs. The pace is fast and, when needed, they can shift direction quickly, but they pull together to get things done.
Our client is at the forefront of infection technology, specialising in the manufacture and distribution of revolutionary infection prevention control products and the provision of exceptional aftercare support.