An exciting opportunity has arisen for a business development manager to join an innovative organisation in Cambridgeshire who specialise in the application of new material technologies into medical science, renewable and green energy industries. As the business development manager you will own and grow the business development projects and commercial strategies along-side managing the business development department.
To be successful as the business development manager you should possess an excellent track record in setting up and managing partnerships within a scientific or engineering organisation. You should also possess experience with IP licensing, contract negotiations and strategy planning.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage the Business Development department, function and team.
- Own and grow the company Business Development & commercial strategies.
- Identify, develop and secure engagement with suitable strategic partners.
- Collaborate with the R&D team to identify projects and products with market potential.
- Promote the company, technology and ethos at global events.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Extensive background in business development within a high-tech scientific or engineering organisation.
- Experience in IP licensing, contract negotiation and commercial partnership management.
- Ideally hold a degree or PhD in a relevant scientific or engineering discipline.
- Agile approach to programme management.
- A capability to grasp quickly new scientific concepts and technologies.
- An exceptional team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Salary £65,000 - £75,000 + Excellent Benefits Inc. Company Share Option - Pension Contribution.
If you are an innovative thinker with a passion for science and want to make difference to the technology landscape please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch: 01483 548804
£65,000.00 - £75,000.00 per year