Business Development Manager
Bristol and surrounding South West England area
Salary £25 – 35k plus bonus and car
My client is a family-run electrical supplies wholesaler serving commercial, industrial and domestic customers in the Bristol area since 1979. They have three high street outlets locally. They offer a traditional, customer facing electrical supply service that allows you to physically browse our extensive range of stock and reorder your supplies at wholesale rates whenever you need them.
They stock a full range of electrical supplies and components by leading manufacturers, ranging from light bulbs to electrical wiring, to tools and fittings.
We are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager who will develop both the retail and wholesale sides of the business.
They will be primarily required to bring onboard new account customers to aid in growth of business trade, but will also have involvement in company management, operations and development.
This role is based at their main store/ office and will require some travel around the Bristol area.
The Business Development Manager will manage five staff in store and a team of drivers. This role is reporting to the Director.
There is extensive experience within the existing workforce which means they are well placed to support a good sales person.
The ideal Business Development Manager will possess:
- Account sales experience in domestic and commercial electrical goods
- Ideally have some E-commerce experience. The company is aiming to achieve an e-commerce website within 12 months, therefore any e-commerce experience is welcome, otherwise the opportunity to be involved in creating a significant e-commerce sales platform awaits.
- The drive and ambition to develop new accounts and source new product lines as there is great flexibility in the role
- Staff management experience
What you will receive in return:
- Great starting salary
- Company car, if required
- 22 days holiday plus bank holiday
This would suit a strong sales candidate who would like to step out of the limitations of small or corporate sales and progress within the flexibility of an SME, with a view to developing with the company and having the opportunity of promotion.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply below.
plus bonus and car