A incredibly exciting opportunity to be an integral part of our fast growing and super ambitious creative studio by the sea!
Key Responsibilities :
• Reporting to our company founder, you’ll be responsible for developing, nurturing, and closing new business leads to contribute to the successful growth of the business.
• Winning profitable new business. Initiating and building long-term client relationships.
• Working collaboratively with James and the senior management team to develop a business development strategy. Account managing new business won and nurturing clients
• Direct approaches to targets, prospective clients and follow up
• Raising the profile of Paper & Pixels via networking, social media, speaking at conferences, attending exhibitions, identifying awards to enter and press opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate:
• You’ll be an experienced new business person with prior success in new business generation for a media, creative & production or advertising agency.
• Able to generate new business via research, appointments, incoming leads, networking, qualified leads, event attendance, conference speaking, and recommendations.
• Experience in developing and managing new business systems and processes. Good powerpoint presentation skills a big plus!
• Knowledge of creative content projects – understanding how a project evolves and what everyone’s role is
• A belief in, and passion for, great content, storytelling and the creative industry
• Hard-working, highly-organised, motivated, genuinely wanting to deliver a project for clients that is beautifully-crafted and super effective
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills with a passion for copywriting
• Able to regularly report back to the senior management team on the evolving new business
• Able to truly listen and live and breath our business and values of good looking AND hard working creative
• Full UK driving licence, valid passport, and happy to travel nationally
Personality: Honesty and integrity • Charm • Confident and outgoing • Energetic and driven • Cares for the success of clients • Comfortable in a small team • Fun • Driven to take initiative • Wants to over deliver for clients and the business
This is a huge opportunity to join a successful, super ambitious, and growing creative company in a central Brighton location.
We are happy to look at Flexible hours with a minimum of 3 days a week. Salary & commission negotiable.