What is the role?
What are my key responsibilities?
- To deliver the Business Development Plan objectives including growth targets for the Blyth Facilities addressing test services, value added services
- Build relationships with other Directorates
- Support the development of the strategic sales and marketing agenda for the assets to ensure the organisation has a coherent focus which is aligned to specific business aims and opportunities, ensuring capabilities reach the right audience
- Offer input to external marketing including exhibitions and conferences to promote the products and services of ORE Catapult
- Demonstrate Commercial Acumen when developing new opportunities
- Ensure the CRM database is accurate
- Achieve annual order intake targets
- Co-ordinate all sales activities for the specified Test Assets
- Identify and develop new added value services (in conjunction with the other Directorates)
- Win, manage and develop enduring customer relationships through the development of effective appropriate business relationships
- Establish and manage multi-disciplinary product groups to maximise commercial opportunity
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- An Honours graduate or equivalent with a strong commercial background
- Able to demonstrate commercial and business acumen
- Track record of achieving successful development of business in technology and Innovation markets
- Strategic marketing experience
- Influencing skill with presence and gravitas to negotiate at a senior level
- Preferably to have a technical background
We offer exciting challenges and career opportunities in an ever growing innovative company at the leading edge of green technology. Our working environment is open, inspiring and multicultural, and we provide great potential for personal and professional development.
Closing Date: 25 October 2018.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion and belief, sexual orientation, or status regarding gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity.