Business Development Manager Business Services
Are you a proactive Business Development Manager, experienced in creating your own leads and visiting clients to sell a business service? If so this could be the career for you.
Our client, who is a leading provider of corporate benefits covering the Midlands area, is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to develop new opportunities.
Based from the Head Office (visiting clients when required) you will be selling an online benefits platform to companies looking to engage with their staff, offering corporate discounts and benefits.
Experience in selling a service is essential.
This is a hands-on role, contacting and developing new clients to advise them on the benefits of using the platform for their staff and to be an employer of choice.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Account / Business Development Manager looking to work for a friendly company in beautifully designed modern offices.
- Actively sourcing new businesses and manage current accounts to build relationships
- Achieve sales and activity targets
- Finding new business opportunities within your area
- Contacting new clients to advise them of the service provided
- Booking and attending face to face meeting with your clients
- Presenting the online portal to the clients and discussing the benefits, options and pricing structure of the services offered to new and existing clients to deliver value added engagement with their staff
- Securing the sale and working through the initial set up stages
- Work closely with internal support functions (customer service and finance) Respond to inquiries about products and services quickly and efficiently.
- Ensuring all paperwork is in line with company requirements and efficiently managed.
- Proven B2B sales and negotiation skills for a service product
- Excellent face to face sales and presentation skills
- Good analytical skills
- A track record of how to generate customers and close deals
- Excellent customer service skills
- A full UK driving Licence
A basic salary of up to 30k + £5k car allowance + quarterly commission + amazing benefits. Plus car parking and fantastic office environment.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
+ Car allowance + bonus