Business Development Manager – Bespoke Research / Consulting
Leading Financial Research & Data Provider
Basic Salary of £55,000 + Uncapped Commission OTE £80k + Benefits
About the Company
Based in Central London our client is one of the leading financial research companies in the world. They provide country and regional research services covering the global economy and financial markets, including dedicated services on commodities and on the property sector.
Thousands of companies throughout the world subscribe to their online research and insight including leading investment banks, private equity firms, wealth management firms, various government departments and commercial property agencies.
About the Role of Business Development Manager
Due to growth our client is looking to recruit for a Business Development Manager to join the bespoke projects / consulting sales team.
In the bespoke projects / consulting team our client conducts bespoke economic research for a variety of commercial and public sector clients globally. They work with a variety of clients at board director level in sectors as diverse as food, manufacturing, online retail, workspace rental, property development, telecommunications, charities and government bodies as well as banking, investment and insurance.
As a Business Development Manager you will work closely with the Head of Strategy and be responsible for the following:
- Sell bespoke research and consulting solutions to new clients including Corporates, Trade Associations and Government Entities across the UK
- Identify new sales leads from sources such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, News Articles and Trade Shows as well as converting any incoming leads
- Attend face to face meetings with new prospects
- Put together sales proposals
- Relationship management of existing channel business partners
- Work towards achieving and exceeding annual sales revenue targets
If you have experience of selling a bespoke solution such as thought leadership / bespoke research then this would be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Your skills and experience:
- Self Starter, highly competitive and results focussed
- Experience of selling a bespoke solution such as thought leadership or bespoke research / consulting / advisory services
- Experience of selling economic data would be ideal but not essential however an interest in Economics is essential
- Degree educated
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Experience in presenting / closing deals with ‘C’ level decision makers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Apply now for this Business Development Manager role. For more information please call Alex at ABR Associates on: 07872 499 596 or email your CV to: email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information. Website: www.abrassociates.co.uk
£55,000 Basic + Uncapped Commission, OTE £80,000 + Benefits