Our award winning client is long established and highly successful company who manufacture, distribute and supply milking systems to dairy farmers in the UK and also overseas.
Due to continued expansion they have an immediate vacancy for a Business Development Manager to cover the South UK region.
Through a combination of selling directly to farms and in partnership with their dealer network, you will use your industry knowledge and expertise to enhance the companies profile yet further and help farms benefit from the cost savings and health benefits achievable with their award winning product. The right candidate will have the desire to sell an exciting, market-leading product as part of an innovative company with a dynamic brand.
· Selling the milking system equipment to dairy farm customers principally conducted through farm visits.
· End-to-end sales process from lead generation to closing the sale.
· Sourcing new leads through dealer network, trade shows, customer referrals and market influencers such as farm consultants, vets and buying groups.
· Working closely with and reporting to the UK & Ireland Sales Manager.
· Regular sales and marketing reviews with the HQ management team.
· Sales performance is measured against annual targets.
· Regular update on sales pipeline information through the company CRM system.
Candidates applying for this role should have a strong field sales background with ideally experience selling into farmers or the general agricultural sector. Experience selling capital equipment would also be a distinct advantage.
Please call Adrian Browning at Executive Sales Recruitment on 0333 210 4506 or send your cv via the apply button.
Plus commission (OTE 60K), car and benefits