Business Development Manager - affiliate marketing
Salary: £35-45K basic (dep on exp), £50-80K+ uncapped OTE + exc bens
Location: City of London
Firm: International digital marketing company
Exciting new Business Development Manager job! Do you have at least 2-4 years of sales experience? Do you have a solid track record of selling into the affiliate marketing or digital marketing industries? Have you been a top sales performer in your previous positions? Then what are you waiting for! This Business Development Manager is a great opportunity for you to work in a dynamic and energetic environment.
Our client is an extremely successful digital marketing company with several years of experience and expertise. They have offices all over the world and are still rapidly growing.
They are looking for their next Business Development Manager to join their energetic sales team which implements a collaborative and creative approach. As Business Development Manager you will be working in a fast paced environment, supporting your team with the various brands that they deal with on a daily basis. You will be expected to meet allocated targets regarding quality and quantity. The Business Development Manager will also be responsible for:
- Managing the full sales cycle from lead generation to closing
- Approaching international brands, existing and potential clients in new markets
- Negotiating and closing global deals
- Devising creative and innovative ideas for winning new global business
- Overseeing and delivering pitches through collaboration with colleagues
- Outbound calling
If you are a self-motivated, driven and dedicated individual with a consultative approach you will do amazing as a Business Development Manager! Get ready to exceed your targets and impress with your incredible negotiation and persuasion skills. You will need:
- At least 2-4 years of sales experience and success in the affiliate marketing and/or digital marketing fields
- Enthusiasm to pursue a digital sales career in a fast paced environment
- Track record of being a top sales performer in previous jobs
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Efficient and organised
- French, Spanish or German fluency is an advantage
Our client can offer the Business Development Manager high, uncapped earnings, a market leading product and one of the best company cultures in the digital marketing industry. If you think you have what it takes to be the new Business Development Manager and are eager to work in a friendly, fun and supportive team in a gorgeous office atmosphere, then apply now!
£35-45K basic, £50-80K+ OTE uncapped